Should you start a mobile website business ? Or add mobile offerings to the services that your company already provides? All signs point to Yes!
- Half a billion (yes, that’s 500,000,000) people accessed the web on mobile devices in 2009, worldwide
- More than 9 out of 10 adults own a mobile phone, 7 of 10 teenagers and 1 out of 5 children have mobile devices
- 56% of all smartphone owners use the device to access the Internet
- By the end of 2012, the number of mobile-connected devices will exceed the number of people on earth
- Mobile web traffic will surpass desktop (and laptop) traffic by 2014
- Global mobile traffic has more than doubled for the fourth year in a row
- Last year’s mobile traffic was eight times the size of the entire global internet in 2000
- 52% of mobile users are unlikely to return to a website if they have trouble viewing it from their smartphone
- Some White Labels have created a sub-brand within their agency to sell mobile solutions. They are opening new doors by bundling traditional media services with the mobile websites
- Some are starting businesses from the ground-up with mobile as the backbone.
- The MobiFriendly platform allows you to create mobile websites for clients even if they don’t have a desktop website
Here's How It Works >