Do you need a custom mobile solution? Maybe a mobile ecommerce solution, perhaps? Contact Us today to learn how we can help you!
Here are a few of our current clients with custom solutions:
- Choice Hotels International: Mobile website >> August, 2011 >> Choice Hotels franchises more than 6,000 hotels worldwide under a total of 11 brands like Comfort Inn, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, Clarion and EconoLodge. The mobile site has full integration with Choice Privileges and seamless search and details functionality. Reservations can be made through the mobile ecommerce solution
- Discover Los Angeles: Mobile site link >> Owned by The Los Angeles Convention and Visitors Bureau, the mobile site is powered by the mobifriendly platform, but a couple of modules use custom functionality. The offers module is updated nightly using an automated csv file import, and the Events module uses screen scraping from the desktop website to display real-time dynamic content.
- Purcell Tire: Mobile site link >> Our team created a completely custom mobile (and desktop) website for Purcell Tire. The site uses the same data for both the desktop and mobile sites with direct access to the database. The solution was developed specifically for the client to host and own all intellectual property.
- Local Dines and South Florida Dines: Mobile website launched recently >> LocalDines.com and SouthFloridaDines.com >> Completely customized solutions using a combination of screen scraping and API.
- Firehouse Subs: Mobile site link >> One of the world’s fastest growing restaurant chains (400+ and growing), Firehouse Subs’ mobile website is licenced on and powered by the mobifriendly platform. Our team customized the donation module, frequent location import and integration with their ordering module for Firehouse Subs.
Mobile websites aren’t our only White Label service, we can also act as your development team so that you can offer White Label Mobile Apps to your clients, too!